Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's a Boy

KJ and Christine's long awaited baby finally arrived. It's a 9+ pound boy and all are doing well. That is about all the information I have. Not surprisingly, KJ did not join us to run this morning.

Compared to that, anything else I have to write this morning is pretty damn insignificant.

But I'll give a quick rundown of the last few days anyway, not that it is of much interest. Denver was enjoyable but my hosts had a really full schedule packed for me, so it was more a matter of getting workouts in than getting much in the way of quality. Pat showed me how to get to the Cherry Creek from my hotel, which had good running paths going alongside it, and that let me see some slices of the city and avoid the hotel treadmill on both Tuesday (7.5 miles; 59:47) and Wednesday (5 miles; 41:14) mornings.

This is the second straight time traveling where I've had a harder time getting runs in after returning home than I did while on the road. A lesson to be learned here. Overslept yesterday and never got a workout in. Today got in eight with Deirdre and Erin. Weather is finally springlike and everything is blooming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home