Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Jammin' Doggies!

Got out this morning in 27 degree temps according to WeatherUnderground.com. I loved it. First good chilly day of winter running. Those who know me know that I much prefer running in the cold.

Ran an Art Museum loop and in celebration I stepped up the pace to see how much I still got. It was easy going out but a little tougher going back as I was then running into the wind. Coming back inside, my thighs are all red, my nose is running, and nary a drop of sweat is on me. I love winter running.

I sueandpaulled the course here and it came out right at 6.5 miles in 45.15, which is right at a 7 minute pace. This portends a respectable performance at Brians Run tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home