Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Out Walking My Legs

This phrase popped into my head as I was running through Taney Park, filled with dog walkers (and dogs) of all shapes and sizes. Its one of those phrases that in college would have seemed both hilarious and capable of explaining secrets of the universe, and for that I took it back home with me and now can keep it safely on this blog.

Also took it home because that’s about the highlight of the run. Today was an easy six and a half miler, run in 52:36, which dropped T off at school and then went on to do an Art Museum loop of the kind that I used to do on a daily basis. Felt good today to not have to face a tough workout.

I’m trying to think of something interesting to say, but it was just not that kind of run. The goal today was minimal effort, and I feel wimpy when I say at this point I’m relieved about that - where I can just go out and put on my iPod and run mindlessly.

Weather continues to be mild, but the forecast is for it to turn to the cold side by Thursday. This would be excellent timing for Sunday, and sofar the extended forecast looks good.

One day closer to the marathon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home