Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another Mild Day

One more day snatched from the oncoming winter, one less day of having to use heat, and one more day of running comfortably in short sleeves. In other words, living on borrowed time and thankful for each remaining morning of mildness and daylight.

E and I did the usual Acme loop, I talked her ear off for about half of it about NYC and we discussed other more mundane things for the other half. Finally got to run in my 833s, they were surprisingly comfortable and had lots of room up front.

Day felt good to run, glad we went 8. Time was 65:39.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Incredible race report!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home