Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

Penguin Run

No need for speed today.

E started the run by asking if I was up for a variation on a regular loop. I said only if the variation involved lopping off a few miles. She said it was shorter and I said fine. T0day's route had us go up 34th St. again (marathon route) and at Memorial Hall (right at mile 10 of the marathon route) turn left to go home via Belmont and 42nd Sts. At 7 miles this route was a bit longer than I wanted but, at 60:10, we took it slow. Conversation, on everything from marathon routes to moral panics, was good. Sunrise over postindustrial Philadelphia was pretty this morning.

I went over the 2,500 mark for miles sofar this year with this morning run. My record for miles in a year, set in 2003, is 2,554, so its a pretty sure bet that record is going down, probably this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home