Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, November 18, 2005

King Solomons Marbles

E & I pushed back our abbreviated morning run to the deliciously tardy time of 6:30 am. Ran the Franklin Field loop in a time so slow I won't even post it here.

Its cold enough this morning to where I will crack and turn the heat on. There were scims of ice on the puddles, and a clear sharp sunlight and bright blue sky we will surely see on many subsequent winter days. I said that this enabled our bodies to bury capillaries deeper under the skin and prepare for subsequent runs, E, a medical historian of sorts, just accused me of buying into the "thick blood" theory still espoused by many Philadelphians.

Then the topic turned to architecture.

4 miles, slower than dirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home