Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, October 14, 2005

Mellow Friday

Woke up this morning feeling unusually alert. Probably because I got a good night sleep. I was watching the baseball playoffs and don't remember anything past the sixth inning.

Today was the fourth or fifth straight cloudy drizzly morning. If the pattern repeats itself it will then get rainy again for most of the day. I guess some parts of the world have weather like this most days.

E & I went west today to Cobbs Creek. We ran into W, who is a friend of J's who we used to run with us occasionally ages ago, and W ran with us long enough for us to show her the Cobbs Creek track (and future home of a W. Philly track dynasty). But today it was just a rutted gravelly track and was especially treacherous due to its being littered with acorns and mined with large puddles.

W turned back at Cedar Ave and E & I went down to Warrington and headed back. I'm taking care not to overdo it on my easy days, and I was in no danger of doing so today. Sueandpaul says that this route is not quite 7, we ran it (with several stops where the watch was running) in 63:21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home