Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Jogging

Overslept this morning, so about an hour and a half later than I normally would have gone out I put on my shoes, went out the door and pretended I was a normal jogger instead of a miles-addicted road junkie.

This meant going about 4 miles at nice 8 minute pace (34:28 total) on the Franklin Field loop while being pleasantly distracted by Little Axe on the iPod. Achilles heels felt like they were still asleep, I tiptoed so as not to wake them up.

At some point going up Locust Walk I felt a rush of positive emotion, which I feel reasonably certain did not not come from breathing in too much bacon grease wafting up from the food trucks preparing breakfast on 38th Street.

At the risk of jinxing myself, I'm going to do well running the Phila Marathon. You heard it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home