Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Nondescriptives

E wanted to go "short" today, so we did an Art Museum loop. Overcast, balmy, spent most of the time talking about various things. Can't think of much else to write about running a loop that we've run many a time earlier but rarely run anymore. We stopped running it because we got bored with it, both consciously and subconsciously, and some of that must have seeped through again.

Took a DNR yesterday, which I hate to do to one of my major workout days but the calves/achilles were still far from feeling right. They felt better today. PhillyRunner folks are looking to go 20 tomorrow, but I think I'll restrain myself and only do 10. Then Sunday is the 15k Del. Distance Classic, and hopefully this cycle of soreness won't start all over again.

Totals were 6.5 miles in 56:56; slowed some by the flaw in intelligent design again manifesting itself and forcing a stop at HUP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home