Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

Darkness on the Edge of Town

Ran the Acme loop this morning for the first time in a few weeks. The notable thing was the darkness, which didn't really lift until we hit Overbrook High. Granted it was cloudy, but it still seems like a long way until Daylight Saving Time for it to be this dark.

The other thing peculiar about today was how many people were out, for various reasons. By the traffic, garbage collection, people on the streets, etc. it seemed like the clocks were actually set ahead.

Other than that, not much going on this morning. E set the pace a bit faster than I would have this morning, but I went along with it and was happy at the end at the extra one or two minutes I had in my morning because of it.

8 miles in 64:41.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home