Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Untitled

Beautiful morning, best adjective for it is crisp. Feels like September.

Despite that, I had a hard time getting up and out. I really had to push myself, with my rational side begging me to go back to bed. But I plodded to the bathroom and then outside. Met E and we ran Cobbs Creek, deciding to cut the run short by going home down Warrington. Once I got going I was up for heading all the way down to Woodland, but it was wise to return on Warrington as my legs started giving me overuse pains with about a half mile left to run.

Sueandpaul says the course was just under 6.5, but it felt longer. We'll call it 6.5 in 57:03.

Now the challenge is to make it through the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home