Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Shake Em on Down

One of the benefits of getting my pc back in working order is that I can again download new songs onto my iPod. Today's download was a Mississippi Fred McDowell album featuring him live on electric guitar. He plays a trance-like driving locomotive blues, endemic to the Delta area, the kind that I love to run to. Maybe that's why my next marathon will be Memphis. Shake em on down.

Today was an easy day. Art Museum loop. This used to be my bread and butter run but now its an easy run. I didn't get out until about 3, it was hot, but that was okay today. Lent authenticity to the music.

6.5 in 52:59. 73 miles for the week. Shake em on down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home