Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

Easy Friday

It's sad when 6.5 miles gets to be an "easy" day, but I really felt like I was giving myself a break by only running the Art Museum loop. Legs felt good although there is something going on in my right calf. I write this because part of this blog is to keep a record of how I'm feeling from day to day, but I also feel like a chronic complainer, as it seems every other blog entry I'm writing something about some ache and pain. For awhile it was my knee and now it seems to be my calf. The former is more or less gone and the latter is currently low grade, but I'm worried about what it will do when I push it. I'll find out on Sunday when I run Cesar Rodney. But the bigger picture is that I think that this is the lot of running the kind of mileage that I've been doing, that there is always some ache or pain flaring up that needs to be monitored and worried about. That's what I get for calling 6.5 an easy day.

Ran w/ E, went at a decent but conversational clip and finished in 55.27. Weather was warmer and I'm again hoping that I can put my tights (currently in the wash) away for the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home