Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back on the Chain Gang

Woke up at 5:15, heard the rain, and promptly slept for another 2.5 hours.

My penance was another 12 mile bout with the treadmill. Despite my resolution yesterday to knock off the speed I did a repeat of last Tuesday's workout, where I max the TM at 6 minute pace for the middle six miles. In my defense, my calf felt much better (its amazing how quickly it recovers from day to day) and I told myself I would slow it down on the slightest indication of discomfort. I didn't have nearly as much pain, mental or physical, as I did last Tuesday and I sailed through the workout. Well, sailing isn't the best term for running that distance on the TM, where even at that pace the miles just crawl toward the end. I kept happy with thoughts of Boston. Time was 78:12.

Currently in the teens with a "wind advisory." Running will be fun tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home