Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, March 07, 2005

Yer Blues

Had that Beatles song in my head when finishing the run. Hard to get up today, the calf ache now has its alert upgraded to Orange, etc. I think Orange means that my training is changed due to the ache. I'm going to continue with mileage this week but forego any speed or extra effort in my workouts. That will also give me somewhat of a taper to Cesar Rodney.

Warmer day today, ran the Art Musuem loop up to 54th St. 67:58 was a bit faster today, but still conversational pace. E ran as well.

My writing muscle feels a bit strained today, so I'll leave it with an easy workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home