Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Obligation Fulfilled

Cold, windy, icy, miserable morning to run. E & J were both out as well, and although they were good company I was happy when the run was over. 8-mile Art Museum loop out to 54th St. Time was 72.33, blah. Did I say it was a miserable morning to run.

That knot in my right calf that was retied on yesterdays workout definitely came out on the run this morning. I did learn that OJ was a high source of potassium, so I've been drinking lots of that this morning to help loosen the knot up.

The best idea of the day was when E said that anyone buying a basketball jersey should be required to pass some type of fitness test. That would go a long way towards reducing obesity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home