Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Art Museum Loop

6.5 miles on this bread and butter loop in 55.34. Ran with E. & J., they kept my butt from dragging too much. My calves were tight, my legs felt beat up, and I really didn't want to be out there this morning. Conditions were ideal, with weather in high 30's and dark giving way to bright sunshine.

Another one of those mornings where I don't have any creative energy to put into this blog, and wonder if I'll ever have any again. Even the thought of extending this run this morning was not taken seriously, and I can really see the need to cut back mileage for a week every couple of weeks. I guess I'm in the middle of that.

And I just heard about Hunter S. Thompson. RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home