Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, February 14, 2005

Stormy Monday Blues

Got in a mellow 8 this morning with E. Conversational pace. Art Museum loop up to 54th St. in 71:34. Weather was raw but still dry, about an hour later it started as freezing rain and has been a steady rain for the rest of the day. This has more or less set the mood; nothing has really turned out well all day long.

I'm staring out of the window at the rain and feeling creatively empty. Just like there are runs where I just go through the motions and am happy just to mark the miles in the log, this post is one where I'm just happy to get something down and have it down as an entry. Out of respect for everyone involved, I'll keep it at that and sign off until tomorrow, when I hope more of my right-brained neurons will be functioning and the grey outside won't bear down so hard upon my inner being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home