Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Long Run

Got the neighbors to watch Tony and made it out to the Art Museum to see who would show up at 8:15. I., SG, and R came, so we were four, soon to become two (the other two ran a shorter loop) as me and I went on a meandering run into Fairmount Park, back to W. River Drive, out into the Park again, across the river and around until we ended up at the Art Museum again. I. says he measured it out to 12 miles. That part came to be 90 minutes, which would be about right. It was good to run with I., to have good conversation on the run and to run somewhere different. The weather was sunny and in the 40s, in short, gorgeous. 18 total in 2:21.

I'm at peace with my running, which is a good feeling but leads to boring blogging. Furthermore, all I need is an easy four tomorrow and I'll have 70 for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home