Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, February 04, 2005

Slushy Run

My legs felt dead today, so I took it easy. It probably didn't help that I couldn't find my A shoes so, in a hurry, I put on a pair of old racers. And then, there must have been freezing rain overnight as there was a film of slush on the roads that made traction just a bit slick. So today was just one of those maintenance runs that, as we Catholics like to say, "fulfilled the obligation."

Ran w/ E. and the weather is getting up into the 40s. I'm psyched that there is less and less snow on the ground every day. Also glad that today's Friday. Ran the Art Museum loop with the 51st St. add on (7.5ish miles) in 67:08.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home