Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hands Still Frozen

Its amazing how much easier it is to get up at 5:30 when you go to bed at 10:30. I ought to try this more often. Three of us this morning, me, E. and J., who I had run with a few weeks back and turns out she lives in the neighborhood. She fit in well with me and E., given that she runs our pace and is overeducated. We'll see whether being forced to climb over the freight train coupling to get on to the Schuylkill trail scared her off or not to joining us for future runs.

"Is the Super Bowl this Sunday?" was my favorite line of the run. One (of several) reasons I like running with E. Otherwise, I underdressed this morning when I decided I didn't need gloves or a hat. I wasn't in pain, but I had a hard time gripping things when I got back home. This meant that it took me about a minute and both hands to turn my key in the front door, and then after I was getting the Cream of Wheat box out of the pantry it slipped out of my hands and onto the floor. Its 2 hours after that and my fingers still don't want to type fast. I think I'll wear gloves tomorrow.

I got in 7.5, doing the usual Art Museum loop and then going up to 51st St. Time was 65:37.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home