Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, February 21, 2005

Driven Indoors

We did indeed get some snow last night. Nasty slushy stuff that led me to forgo running outside. So I paid bills in the early morning and got a run in after my lunch appt. on the hamster wheel. Six miles in 43:11, nothing fancy, just brought it up to a 7:05 cruising altitude and held it. The sad thing is this is about the closest I get these days to an "easy" run. In that spirit, I resisted all urges to either a) further speed up the pace; and b) up the mileage to 8.

Did get to plug into the iPod, first time in awhile. The usual old alt-country mix that gets me going. Some soreness in my lower calves that should get me to drink more water this afternoon. Other than that, this run is just filler for the log book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home