Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, March 04, 2005

Daylight!

Stepped out of the door at 6 and everything was a few shades lighter blue than the darkness by which I've grown accustomed to being greeted. I met E and there was a Cardinal singing. Apparently I'm not the only one happy about the longer days. This hint that Spring will be here soon was, however, obscured by the temperature, which again necessitated tights.

Ran yet again an Art Museum loop to 54th St., done literally at a conversational pace as we were yapping the whole way. We spontaneously picked up the pace cruising the last four blocks down Larchwood, leading me to wonder why we didn't run this pace for the whole loop. Time was a sluggish 70.19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home