Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wining

Since its the last weekend before the marathon, John and I could get away with calling a 10 miler our "long" run for the week. We were joined by "Chemistry" Steve, who I don't think I've seen since he blew by me at mile 18 in Boston eleven months ago.

Running with good friends is like fine wine - mellowing with age to where the miles go down nice and smooth ensconced in a bouquet of easy conversation, especially when served up on an early, sunny, low-40's Saturday morning.

I could have gone on for 10 or 20 or 30 more miles and got hopelessly drunk on this. Instead, 10 1/4 miles on this route left me with a buzz that should take me through the rest of the day. My watch is upstairs; but the time of the run is not so important this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home