Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Detroit Iron

Feeling high octane this evening. After a 4 mile morning run out, back and around Franklin Field this morning, I laced up my shoes again this evening to return to FF, this time for some track work.

I don't know if I was already pumped and put on Jimmy Thackery because of it, or I put him on and got pumped. Either way I ran down to the track this evening feeling like a tank. Ready to go high octane. Put 800s (400m recovery) on the menu, figured I had time to do six of them before they shut down FF at 7:45. Set the bar for the reps at 2:50, figured that pushed things a bit from last weeks track workout.

Wheels kept rolling. 2:47; 2:45; 2:47; 2:47; 2:48; 2:47. Gate almost hit my ass on the way out as the security guard closed up shop.

Love days like this, when I feel like master of the f'ing universe. I'm in better shape than I thought I am, although I have much work still to do.

11.5 miles total (4 in a.m. and 7.5 total in p.m.), no overall times available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home