Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra Day

Easy 10 or so miles; 2 taking a long way to Erin's and, after meeting up with her, Deirdre, and Jody, going about 8 out to Cobb's Creek, romping about a bit in Mount Moriah cemetery (both sides of Cobbs Creek Dr), and then back on Kingsessing.

Mount Moriah is a place I just want to stop and spend the rest of the morning exploring. Haven't been in there for awhile, so I looked up some of my favorite places. But what was disconcerting was the mass of fresh graves with temporary headstones for numerous (30+) sites of persons, none of whom were over 30. What is this about?

I ran for 91 minutes, I'm not going to bother gmapping it and just call it, conservatively, 10 miles. This gives me 318 miles for February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home