Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tramps Like Us...

Got back from the Springsteen show at the Meadowlands last night. It was a birthday present to Maricela. Like I told her, she can stop going to concerts now, as she's never gonna see anything better than that. For those interested in more, setlist is here.

The concert also proved to be my second workout for the day. Between walking from the car to the arena and standing before and during the show, I was on my feet easily for three hours. My ankle (no longer a cankle but still a little swollen) really started to feel it and, curiously, my left leg started mimicking that pain as well. The soreness was apparent when I was just standing, and felt much better if I was moving around or dancing. As if I needed another push to do so.

Anyway, the ankle still didn't feel like running on it would be a good idea this morning so I passed up on my plan to get a few miles in. Too bad, as the sun is beautiful and a chill seems to have taken the edge off of this October heat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I saw Bruce on Saturday night at the Wachovia center. It was Kathe's first Springsteen concert, she was up the whole time.

Glad to hear that you have a clean bill of health.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home