Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Discipline and Punish

Resolved to go to bed early last night and didn't do it. I said this would not be another night of 5 hours sleep, so I slept a bit later and cut my run back. Wanted to do 10 and settled for 6.5. I don't know if this little attempt at greater self-discipline will work, but I've been spending too long going to bed too late and thinking that I can still run early in the morning. Maybe now I'll think a little more about consequences.

I sound like my own parent.

Ran an Art Museum loop, and added some onto the beginning to get it above 6.5 miles and to prevent Reba from comparing todays time with the last time I ran this loop. Cause I know she would do this.

Another gorgeous morning. Definite woodchuck run, and I probably needed it after yesterday's workout. I also decided I'm in for the Philadelphia Distance Run. Last year's PDR was the best race performance I've ever put in, I don't expect to get anywhere near that this year but its one of those races that everyone in Philly comes out for and I'd hate to miss it. So I'm in, and will take it semi-easy for the rest of the week leading up to it.

Nothing much noteworthy about the run today. Need new music on the iPod. 6.5 in 55:58.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I would never do such a thing... I don't even know what you're talking about. I barely even read your blog anymore.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home