Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

Reunion

Club West Philly reunion this morning. Met Deirdre and Erin this morning, and were joined by Hillary, who is now a CWP regular. Erin's daughter, Iris, was along for the ride in the baby jogger as well.

We did the five mile loop that Erin and Hillary have been doing. Erin is still on the mommy track, runningwise, and the run was easy and chatty, going down to Penn's campus and then out to the West Philly streets. With about a half mile left, Hillary took a dive and so we walked the last part.

I had forgotten how motivating it is to run with others. There was a steady drizzle falling, and I am adverse to rain but knowing that people would be waiting gave me that push out of a warm, inviting bed and out the door.

Tomorrow is the Wissahickon Wanderers track meet, which I'll do instead of my track workout, and perhaps also do a short morning run along with it.

5 miles, again no time kept.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Creepy.

http://www.plaseebo.net/

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home