Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

644

Signing in to this account this morning shows that this will be my 644th entry to this blog. If I had coordinated all of this writing a little bit more I could have by now written the novel I say that I dream of writing.

Instead I've got a ton of archives and not a whole lot of ideas for this morning's post. Again it was sunny and cool this morning. Again I started out creaky and tired and got some momentum going as I got going. Did a Sweetbriar loop this morning up to 48th Street.

Don't know what more there is to say. Yeah, I could just let the run lead to deeper and more insightful stuff, but mentally I'm not there this morning. So it'll be an easy blog on an easy run.

Nuff said.

8 in 64:22. See if I can get a few more miles in this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home