Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Something Wild

I hear voices in the hall
I wake up and it's nothing at all
An angry wolf or a hungry child
Or something wild. . .
~ John Hiatt

BN loop day today.

Turned that wild thing loose on MLK and continued to drive those times down. 22:48 (vs. 23:04) for four miles (5:47; 5:43; 5:39; 5:39) and then the climb up BN to Ford Rd. was a little slower (8:50 vs. 8:43) but then made up time and the whole stretch to Belmont Plateau went down in 16:07 (vs. 16:24). "Vs." refers to last week's times. Something wild!

Nothing much else going on. I'm going to go ahead and run long on Saturday and train through Sunday's Stone Harbor race. Then its a mini-taper next week to Virginia Beach.

I've got this empty spot in my mind where my thoughts are supposed to be. Must have dropped them somewhere on the road. Maybe that's why I had that little extra this morning. I think I'll just put the bookmark in about here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home