Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Am Club West Philly

At least this morning I was. KJ and Jody both took dnr's today, it looks like we've lost Erin at least through the fall, and I don't have a clue on what's up with Deirdre. So it was just me this morning. To make things more lonesome, I took the club's signature Acme loop, past the zoo and up the Lebanon hill. I never realized what a difference other people make, as that is one long-ass loop to run on my own. To make things worse, four beers last night amounted to a headache this morning (how sad is that?) that only went away after Overbrook High.

9.5 miles in 75:52.

"If a man keeps on running he'll run right into himself." A line from a Dave Alvin song I was listening to in the absence of company this morning. Stupidly profound or profoundly stupid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home