Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mister the Day the Lottery I Win. . .

I won't ever buy a used car again

Bruce Springsteen. The song strikes a chord as I head down to DC this evening to pick up a car I'm buying from my sister, and then driving it back up to Philly tomorrow morning. Nowadays the hand me downs are going the other way. But its another step in getting my life back together.

As is my custom these days at the end of the week, I ran the BN loop. 4 river miles went in 23:04 (5:50; 5:47; 5:43; 5:44) - well within tempo range. Then the Falls Bridge - Belmont Plateau piece went down in 16:24 (passing the BN summit in 8:43). All these are the fastest recorded times I've run to date. Each time I do this loop I just spank it a little harder. Yeah!

Total with warm up/cool down is 13.5 miles in 99:06.
Everyday is a winding road
I get a little bit closer
Everyday is a faded sign
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine
[Sheryl Crow. I love you!]

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

just keep spanking it hard and you'll be all good. oh, god, wait...

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home