Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Uptown Toodeloo

Lost my boots in transit, pile of smokin leather.
I nailed a retread to my feet and prayed for better weather.

Been singing that ever since college in celebration of getting through a, shall we say, difficult week. One nice thing about working at USP is that we get Fridays off in the summer. Of course, in this job you're measured by your output, not by a clock, so I usually end up working some on Fridays anyway, but at least it will be at home and on my terms.

Hooked up with Ian and John W. this evening and got me back sumodat mileage I've been giving up over the past week. I love running with those guys, probably because I don't get to do it nearly enough and today was no exception. Fast pace and fast talk leads to a run that just flies along. We meandered through Fairmount and you can check out our course where Ian plotted it here. Its a bit misleading as that straight line through the woods at Belmont Plateau is actually an incredibly serpentine trail. That and I tacked on a warm up/cool down out and back to/from the Art Museum.

Conservatively, 14 miles total in 1:45:51.

Little Red Rooster's back on the prowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home