Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Good Day Sunshine

Happy March. It always feels like an achievement to get to this day. Two months of cold, dark dreary mornings to get ready for the Spring. Well, it wasn't that cold nor dreary this year, but it seems that brighter days are ahead.

NE Roadrunners have their 10k out by Lloyd Hall on Sunday, which to me is always the kickoff race of the Spring season. I'll be there.

This morning, out at 6 and, like yesterday, it was getting light already. Another sign of Spring. All four of us were out this morning, and we did the usual 9.5 mile Acme loop. Easy day. Time was 76:17, conversation was good and animated. Sun was bright and looks like it will be a beautiful day.

Wow, I feel positively motivational this morning. It must be the first day of the rest of my life or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home