Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 18, 2005

Learning to Crawl

Third day in a row. That's the most consecutive days I've had in about a month!

I'm in DC, attending a conference and staying with my sis. Fortunately she lives about two blocks away from a track. So after I got back this afternoon I went out and just ran. Its as steamy as it has been the last few days, with the added bonus of sunshine. Ugh. I went to the track and ran four miles, negative splitting each one. 7:49; 6:56; 6:28; and 6:07. Just ran for the joy of being able to run, and didn't let the heat get me down. 4.5 with the warmup and cooldown in 33:18.

That'll do, pig, that'll do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home