Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, June 24, 2005

Home, home again

I like to be here when I can. . .

But I am sad to leave Dewey Beach. A fine vacation that I wished would never end.

I ran one final 10 miler down Route 1. If you read yesterday's post all the way through, I did indeed run by a turtle carcass at about the place where I encountered the turtle yesterday.

I still had yesterday's post in my head this morning so I ran without a watch today. I didn't want to get as overly fixated on mile splits as I had been doing. I did pack the iPod, and listened to North Mississippi Allstars for the first five and Little Axe on the way back.

The headwind was going out today, so it was a bit easier after the turnaround.

I got 60 miles in on Route 1 in the last five days, but I am glad it is done. I couldn't see myself running that route day in and day out, and feel fortunate to have the Philadelphia streets to use as a palatte for painting myself all sorts of different routes, with a standard repertoire in reserve for when I know just what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home