Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Long Day #2

Didn't make it up to run this morning and took a DNR.

I've been cutting my sleep short all week and I had a conference in the morning on City Line Ave, USP's Commencement ceremonies in Center City in the afternoon, and back to West Philly to teach in the evening. I was afraid I'd fall asleep during any or all those events if I got up early to run.

Another reason I DNR'd was because I knew I would connect these geographical dots with my bicycle. Beautiful day for a little cross training, probably about 15-20 miles worth.

Now I'm done teaching and its getting late again. But I've got tomorrow off, as in the summer USP goes to a 4-day work week. One of the perqs of academia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home