Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, April 08, 2005

Cross Training

DNR'd today.

It was raining heavily this morning and I'd been out last night for my birthday. So I slept in.

I was gonna get a mellow 5 in after work today, although I hate running on Friday afternoons. PK called and talked me into going out for happy hour. Said he'd buy me birthday drinks. So I blew the running off.

I did have to cycle into Center City. I love CC cycling during rush hour. Cars ain't going nowhere and I'm cruising past them, in between lanes of stymied folks trying to get home. Only way to go faster is by helicopter.

Got home and I was out of breath, so I'll call it a workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home