Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday 11

After trying out new routes the last couple of days, I ran my tried and true Strawberry Mansion Bridge loop this morning. I wanted to take it a bit faster than I had been going of late, and when I run on unfamiliar routes its harder to do that.

Ran the 11 mile loop in 76:26. This included the 3 MLK miles at a steady 6:45 pace and taking no prisoners up the Ford Road hill. Weather was in the 40s and sunny. Didn't hook up with anybody because I had to be back at the house by 8:30 to get T ready for little league practice. Another sure sign of spring.

Tomorrow I'm going for another 20 miler. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home