Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Run of the Mill

Very uneventful run today, so I'll keep it short. E., M. and I again did the 6.5 mile Art Museum loop, in the dark, in 54.02. Weather was cool and comfortable and none of us were feeling all too talkative. The only item of note I can think of is that I coined the term "urban fartlek" to describe our sudden speeding up to make it through a stale green light and cross Market Street.

I am less reflective when running with people and thus less material brews in my head to base a blog entry on. I'm also running around (metaphorically) all day so I can't spend much time on an entry today. And finally, and perhaps most challenging, is that writing this blog will require new or at least interesting angles on what will soon become a repetitive process - running largely the same routes week in and week out.

Yet I think I can do it. . . just not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home