Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Long Run

Greetings from New York, where I'm visiting my mom.

I got up early this morning to get my long run in before the trip. Deirdre obliged by running with me. To meet up with her, I had to cross the Grey's Ferry Bridge as an alternate to the now unavailable South Street Bridge. Then with Deirdre then ran up to Manayunk, crossed the river and went down Belmont (via the 3 Bears) back to West Philly.

Writing it like that makes the run sound relatively short, in reality it was a few miles longer than planned. Chilly in the beginning, more comfortable towards the end. When all was said and done, it was 17 miles in 2:17:23 on this route. This gets me beyond the 15 mile rut I've been falling into recently on my long runs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home