Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Checking In

I just wanted to say hi to all my friends out in cyberland. A few folks, including my mother, have asked about my lack of updates. Main reason for my lack of updates has been my lack of material - since Broad Street I have run but once, 3.5 miles at that.

I'm not sweating that. I'd like to have gone out a few more times but each of the last few mornings there's been reason to stay in bed. And its nice, when most of the year I'd still be dragging my ass out of bed, to give in to that.

So maybe I'll get out tomorrow or Friday, maybe not. Next week Reba and I are in Tortola for a vacation from among other things, running. Then a week from Saturday I start training again.

See y'all then.

1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Sometimes I think you and I have a finite allotment of miles between us. Whenever you're on, I'm off, and just when your on-ness inspires me to get on again, you're off. Enjoy the rest.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home