Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Took Friday off.

Went out yesterday for an easy 8 around Eastern Delco and West Philly with Bob, who looks me up to run every time he visits his sister, who is a colleague of mine at USP. If things go as planned I'll see Bob again next week in Hopkinton. First really warm day of the year, which had me sweating profusely. 8 in 69:07.

It was nice calling the Tenicum my long run for the week today. Noteworthy stuff included seeing my first turtle of the year, watching the newly arrived swallows fight to fly against the strong southerly winds, and stumbling three times on the interesting part, narrowly averting a fall each time. After the first time I said to myself be careful, second time I redoubled these efforts, and on the third time I realized how little control I have over whether or not I take a dive.

I also ran miles 5-9 at marathon pace, running them in 24:20. Felt about as it should. 10 total in 79:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home