Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Springalicious

Ideal morning to run. Did a short figure 8 through Tinicum - basking in the rising sun and leaving the iPod at home in favor of bird songs. No pressure to do any distance or go any speed and I took full advantage of it. Wildlife highlights included a woodchuck who speed-wattled ahead of me on the trail long enough to realize how much he reminded me of my cat, and the first Canada goslings of the year.

As I'm feeling more ready for the marathon I'm feeling more the need to put the logistics of the trip together.

6.5 miles in 56:59.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I like the idea of woodchuck self-realization.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home