Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Remember...

the winter gets cold in ways you forget. ~Spoon (on my iPod this morning)

Deliciously mild this morning, short sleeve weather. Ran the Wynnefield version of the Acme loop, which must involve non-linear warping of time and space because it always feels longer than 10 miles (actually it is by about a tenth of a mile). No drama or inner demons like there were the last time I ran it about two weeks ago, but it has long lonely stretches. So on a day that is supposed to go easy on the legs, the mind gets a workout.

Easy wasn't the first word that comes to mind when I ponder my legs. They were tired, and remain achy into the morning. This did not feel like an easy run. I will cut back a little more tomorrow, but am reluctant to give up mileage now that I'm accumulating it. On the other hand, I'm afraid that if I don't cut back voluntarily I'm going to get forced to do it.

10+ miles in 85:58.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home