Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, January 03, 2008

NOF!

Cold cold morning. Wunderground says 19 degrees, and who knows what the "real feel" is like, as there was a good wind whipping around. Need less to say, I did not relish the prospect of going out into the dark coldness. Fortunately, I could readily justify an easy day and thus stuck around inside at least till it started to get light out.

Not a whole lot more to write about this morning. It was cold, I did dress warmer than usual. This included my new Christmas shorts - some purple and white sparkly spandex biking-type shorts without all the padding around the crotch (although that might have helped this morning) that I wore under my regular shorts. Affectionately, I call them my Reba-repellant shorts. Other than that, it was 2 long-sleeve t's, gloves and a cap and that kept me just on the low end of the comfort threshold.

Five miler today along this loop. Again, no watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You couldn't resist the NOF, could you? And, just for the record, those shorts are purple and black with SILVER sparkly things. And, yes, the are REBA-pulsive.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home