Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekly High

Met Deirdre at 8 this morning on Spruce St. This works out well, as at 8 am she heads west from Center City and I head east. We'll meet on Spruce St. somewhere on Penn campus. This way neither of us has to wait if the other is running a little late.

This morning we ran into each other at 37th St. and headed over to Locust and headed out west to Cobbs Creek. Here we took some back trails and the bike path down to Warrington Ave. This is such a good place to run, I realized that as I haven't really been here in a few weeks. From Warrington we headed back to close my loop. This measured at 8 miles and timed at 65:37. Pace seemed quicker than 8.

This gives me 76 miles for the week. Surprisingly, this is my highest mileage week all year. Now it becomes the number to beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home