Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

Easy. . .

. . . this time in the sense that I took it slow this morning.

It was sooo hard getting up and out into the darkness. The black seemed to lift into the light, never really noticed any sunrise. It promises to be mild yet again today, stealing one more day from the clutches of an oncoming winter. Ran through Delaware County, with a warmth inside that matched the temperatures.

Running is fun again, with no pressure for speed or mileage. Just going out to run. Simple as that. The way it should be. I don't know why I've complicated it so much lately.

9 miles in 70:57.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home