Seebo's Run

A running commentary on my training and whatever else emerges from that.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

Short & Sweet

Abbreviated run this morning due to early business in Washington DC. As usual when I'm in DC, I stayed with my sister and ran the track at the high school that's near her house. When I got there the darkness was just beginning to lift and I felt like I was in that Nike commercial they showed last Spring with the ACDC in the background. But then as I got on the track I started to see shadows come out of the darkness and there must have been about 15-20 people on the track already. DC is an intense place.

I couldn't keep count of the laps to save my life this morning, so I just said to myself run for 30 minutes and call it 3.5. And, in the bigger picture (didn't run yesterday) I'm calling it a taper for PDR. At this rate I'll be well rested for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home